Before using a song in a plan, an Editor or Admin needs to add the song to your song library. You can access the song library from the Songs page in the mobile app.
To access the Songs page, tap the musical note on the Sidebar Menu.
The action you can take in the Songs page depends on the permissions you have.
- Viewers and Schedulers can view songs and files, but might not have access to this page. If you need access, contact your leader.
- Editor or Admins can add songs from the CCLI database, create a new song, or edit a song arrangement.
Add a Song to the Song Page
To add a song to the Songs page:
- Tap the + sign and start typing the name of the song.
- If a match comes up in the search, click on the name of the song. If you don't find a match, tap Create a New Song.
Once you've selected the song or entered a new song title:
- Update the arrangement information, such as time length, BPM, and meter.
- Choose a starting key, end key, and alternate keys as necessary.
- After you've added all of the information, tap Next in the top right corner.
If you are linked to SongSelect, you can choose to import lyrics or download the chord chart.
In the next screen, click on the song or arrangement tags to edit them, and then tap Save.
Edit an Arrangement
You can make additional changes to an arrangement you just created or edit an existing arrangement.
In the Arrangement screen, use the tabs to create additional keys, manage the tags on this song, view when it was scheduled, and add files to the arrangement.