From your profile, you can update your contact information, respond to scheduling requests and set blockouts for yourself. You can also view email and access teams, tags, help, and settings.
To access your profile, open the Sidebar Menu, tap your name, and then tap My Profile.
People with Scheduler permissions and higher can edit other people's profiles.
From your Profile page, you can take several actions.
- If you have linked accounts from multiple churches, you can switch between them here.
- Tap Edit to edit contact info or update your photo.
- Tap to view your Teams or Tags. From the Teams page, you can update team assignments and scheduling preferences. You need at least Scheduler permissions to see tags.
- Choose a tab to view your own schedule or subscribe to your serving calendar, set blockout dates, or view sent and received messages.
- Access support or update settings. From Settings, you can update notifications, dark mode settings, or log out of Services.
You can only view your own schedule and block out dates from the profile. To access your household schedule, go to the My Schedule page.