To access the Sidebar, tap the menu in the top left, or swipe right from any screen in the app.
Access your profile, plans, songs, media, people, and much more from the Sidebar.
- Tap your name to view your profile. If your profile is linked to multiple churches, access those churches from the dropdown as well.
- Navigate to Plans, Songs, Media, and People tabs.
- Tap Messages to view notifications and emails. A yellow dot indicates that you have unread emails.
- Tap any date to view the plan that you're scheduled for.
Some permissions will not have access to Plans, Songs, Media, and People tabs.
- Add a new blockout date to let your leader know when you're not available.
- Add your schedule to your calendar app, and it will be automatically synced.
- Access help articles or reach out to our Support Team.
- In Settings, clear saved user logins, manage audio files, and set your notification preferences.
Enable Staging in Settings is a debugging feature you should leave off unless our support team asks you to enable it for troubleshooting purposes.