On the Times page, you can switch between My Times and All Times to see your scheduled times.
To view or edit time information for a plan, tap Times from the Plan page. My Times allows you just see the times you are assigned to for this plan. All Times shows all of the plan's times.
Editors and Administrators can tap a time box to edit a time or tap the + icon to create a new time.
Enter or edit the information for the time.
- Name your Rehearsal Times and Other Times, but don't name Service Times.
- When you add a time, enter the date and the start and end time.
- Choose the type of time you are creating:
- Service Times are the time of the actual plan, usually advertised service times.
- Rehearsal Times are used for rehearsals, call times, or times you want to meet with your teams outside of the service.
- Other Times can be used for teams that are not needed for rehearsal or need to be assigned to a different part of the service as a different time.
- In the Assigned Teams section, check which teams of people will be assigned to this time.
- Tap the Options menu to set up an automated reminder email to people in any of your teams or assign split teams to one or more times.
- If you have already created other plans in the future and are updating this time from now on, check Update in Future Plans to make sure any time changes you make in this plan are also applied to existing future plans.
- Check Update existing schedule if you made changes to the current time and want team members' schedules to change.
Once you are finished setting up times, scroll to the top and tap the Save icon to save the time.