On the Times page, you can switch between My Times and All Times to see your scheduled times.
To view or edit time information for a plan, tap Times from the Plan page.
My Times allows you just see the times you are assigned to for this plan.
All Times shows all of the plan's times. Tap a time box to edit a time, or tap the + icon to create a new time.
Only Editors and Administrators can edit times.
Enter or edit the information for the time.
- Name your Rehearsal Times and Other Times, but leave Service Times unnamed, unless there is a differentiating factor besides the time.
- When you add a time, enter the date and the start and end time. If you need to add multiple times, add them separately.
- Choose the type of time you are creating:
- Service Times are the time of the actual plan, usually advertised service times.
- Rehearsal Times are used for rehearsals, call times, or times you want to meet with your teams outside of the service.
- Other Times can be used for teams that are not needed for rehearsal or need to be assigned to a different part of the service as a different time.
- In the Assigned Teams section, check which teams of people will be assigned to this time. Only assign teams of people who need to be at that time--the selected times will appear in scheduling emails.
- Tap the Options menu to set up an automated reminder email to people in any of your teams or assign split teams to one or more times. You can find more information on setting up reminder emails and split teams in the Services web app articles.
- If you have already created other plans in the future and are updating this time from now on, check Update in Future Plans to make sure any changes you make to the time in this plan are also applied to existing future plans. Check Update existing schedule if you make changes to the current time and want team members' schedules to change.
Once you are finished setting up times, scroll to the top and tap the Save icon to save the time, the X to cancel changes, or the trash can to delete it.