Blockout dates help remind your team leader you're unavailable to serve for a time frame you set. When they try to schedule you for a date, they'll see a warning letting them know you're unavailable.
Add Blockout Dates
There are two ways to add blockout dates. You can tap Blockout from the Sidebar.
You can also add blockout dates from your Profile.
Edit the blockout date settings.
- If you have households set up in Planning Center, tap the pictures of the people that you want to set the blockouts for.
- If you have linked accounts, you can set the blackouts for all linked accounts or only this account.
- If you are unavailable all day, toggle the switch to the right until it turns green.
- Set the Start and End dates and times.
- If your date repeats, set the repeat options.
- Write in your reason, so that your Team Leader can see it.
To save your changes, tap the Save icon in the upper right corner.
Edit or Delete Blockout Dates
To edit or delete the blockout date, tap the date from your sidebar.
If these blockout dates have been set for your household, choose to either edit the blockout for the whole household or only for yourself.
Make any needed edits, and then tap the checkmark.
If you want to delete the blockout dates, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Blockout at the bottom of the screen.